PUBG PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds. PUBG is the most popular game in the whole world. PUBG was launched in the year 2017. It is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG cooperation. In the game, your goal is to survive in the game until the end. PUBG Mobile has occupied its area on almost every smartphone in the world. Here are some facts that can blow your mind.
1. The game is inspired by the Japanese movie “Battle Royale”, which is based on a novel of the same name published in 1999.
2. There are several real-world locations included in PUBG Mobile, such as schools in Chernobyl, Russia, and abandoned nuclear weapons storage in Ukraine, i.e.Shelter.Pochinki is inspired by Yasnaya Polyana in Russia.
3. PUBG Mobile has become so popular that it spawned its own Indian web series called Dosti Ka Naya Maidan, which has been posted on PUBG Mobile India’s official YouTube channel.
4. The original name and character model for “Unknown Gamer” is in fact from PUBG’s main creator, Brendon Greene, who uses the online name as his gamer tag.
5. “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” is a phrase that Brendon Greene used in the early versions of his Battle Royale games, but it is also a phrase from the great depression in casinos, where a chicken dinner was often quite cheap and used. as a bet for a winner at stake.
6. PUBG became the best-selling game on a single platform in 2017. At the end of August 2017, PUBG became the best-selling game on a single platform in 2017.
7. Many buildings on the Erangel map are inspired by the abandoned city of Chernobyl.
ALSO READ: Free Fire Titan Scar Redeem Code in 2020